Friday, August 15, 2008

Random Pictures

Ok I think we need to update this old family photo and I hope we can all get together soon so we can get the new additions added to our Family Group!!!! This was even taken in Grandma and Grandpas old house WOW what along time ago!!! Oh and yes in my previous posting I some mispelled words and Pablo has 3 Children from hid previous marriage and accidentally put 2 I am really bad at blogging and it is late and the Olympics are on also Oh well what can I say!!!! Hey You all do look so cute in these pictures. There are the random pictures of Sal when he was al ittle younger and more pictures of his party!!!!




2 comments:

shananchuck said...

We wish we could have been there!!

Jenny and Shane said...

You should add the pictures from Grandma and Grandpa's anniversary. That has almost all the family minus a few. But we really do need a new family pic.